Welcome to My 6 Tongues (cat/spa/eng/fra/deu)

Hello, I'm Joan.

I am a native speaker of Catalan and Spanish, my third language is English and I'm learning French and German.

I speak my languages with different levels of fluency, and I'm still struggling to consistenly integrate all my languages into my daily routine. Thats why "my 6th tongue" is still a project not even a work in progress, but this concept allows me to keep learning even though right now it's a distant goal.

Catalan, Spanish and English are fully integrated in my daily routines. That's not still the case with German and French, I'm working on it. To keep a language it should be first part of your life.

My C-level of English took me several years of study, nowadays I have developed a method that allows me a faster progression with German and French. I've learned a lot following some 'linguists' or 'polyglots' on youtube. They have been a source of inspiration and ideas.

With this blog I want to share with you my progression, techniques and ideas.

Keep in touch.

Joan

Facebook fb.me/My6Tongues
Instagram @My6Tongues
Tweeter @MTongues


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EUROCOMROM- The Seven Sieves: How to Read All the Romance Languages Right Away

"Polyglot - How I Learn Languages" by Kató Lomb

I've been doing "autologues" for two weeks