Michel Thomas Advanced French

I think Michel Thomas Method is a good kickstart in order to learn the languages it covers.

In my experience, the best part of it is that you can achieve an A2 level very quickly, let's say in about 60 hours. In my case, after studying French at school and get a good level (I even used it comfortably working in the South of France) I lost my fluency because I devoted all my language study efforts to English for a long time.

Michel Thomas Advanced French helped me to refresh my previous knowledge of the language.

What's is interesting about this method is that you "only listen", no homework, no memorization.  The courses are recorded in a classroom situation, you can listen to the teacher (Mr Thomas) and two students, you become the third student in the class.

It's a good place to start but you will need additional material for your reading and writing.

After this update of my French with Michel Thomas, I will follow my French routines with these materials:





                                                        Instagram @My6Tongues

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EUROCOMROM- The Seven Sieves: How to Read All the Romance Languages Right Away

"Polyglot - How I Learn Languages" by Kató Lomb

I've been doing "autologues" for two weeks