Trying to strengthen my speaking skills...

I've been studying German with "Assimil German" (B2) and now I want to continue with "Assimil Perfectionnement Allemand" (C1). The second one is in French, my French is more advanced than my German and I think using the French version of the book is an "extra bonus" to improve two languages at the same time.

Even though, before beginning with "Assimil Perfectionnement Allemand" I want to improve my fluency in German. I've put aside my loved Assimil for a while, first I want to be focused only in the speaking part of the German language.

For this goal I've selected "Language Hacking German", the vocabulary and expressions in this book are beginner-oriented but it gives you smart strategies to improve your fluency. The book comes with audio resources you can use downloading the editor's  app (Teach Yourself).

After "Language Hacking German" I will carry on with my loved Assimil.



Facebook fb.me/My6Tongues
Instagram @My6Tongues
Tweeter @MTongues

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EUROCOMROM- The Seven Sieves: How to Read All the Romance Languages Right Away

"Polyglot - How I Learn Languages" by Kató Lomb

I've been doing "autologues" for two weeks