My current reading: "Private India" by James Patterson

Reading is an essential tool for...

  • getting new vocabulary
  • revising/increasing your overall knowledge in your target language
  • having a good time

"Private India" is my current reading. I got the book in a book-crossing spot in a hotel on the Catalan coast. The plot is set in Mumbai, a city of over thirteen million people!. The main character is a P.I. (private investigator) who works in a case related to the killings of seemingly unconnected people, strangled in a chilling ritual... "nine nights, nine bodies, it's the season for murder in Mumbai"... OMG!!!

I'm enjoying the book, maybe I will read another one from the same series...



Facebook fb.me/My6Tongues
Instagram @My6Tongues
Tweeter @MTongues

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EUROCOMROM- The Seven Sieves: How to Read All the Romance Languages Right Away

"Polyglot - How I Learn Languages" by Kató Lomb

Trying to strengthen my speaking skills...