Create your own phrasebook with Google Translate

Today I have read a fairly long text in German. I have used Google Translate to get some expressions translated into English (I also use it with French>English).

This Google tool allows you to add the translated expressions (or words) to a phrasebook in order to study them later. To do this, simply touch the star image (smartphone or computer):


On a computer, the phrasebook also lets you sort the saved words/expressions by language - a very useful feature if you are learning more than one language:



Let me know if this tool is useful for you!

Facebook fb.me/My6Tongues
Instagram @My6Tongues

Tweeter @MTongues

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EUROCOMROM- The Seven Sieves: How to Read All the Romance Languages Right Away

"Polyglot - How I Learn Languages" by Kató Lomb

Trying to strengthen my speaking skills...