My current routine


Currently I use English everyday, it's my preferred language for reading, watching videos and so on. Anyway,  I try to improve my English just using it as much as I can. I have conversations with teachers twice a week in order to reduce my accent.

I have also started some routines to keep learning French and German. My goal is to consolidate my B2 (French) and my B1 (German) before summer. French is a lot easier for me, I find that written French is very similar to Catalan. German is more challenging even though my English helps me sometimes while studying it.

I think you have to follow some kind of system that covers the language as a whole (grammar, basic sentences and a good deal of vocabulary), for this purpose I like Assimil even though I have tried other methods.

I try to keep in contact with the languages on a daily basis. This is my current routine.




                                    Instagram @My6Tongues

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EUROCOMROM- The Seven Sieves: How to Read All the Romance Languages Right Away

"Polyglot - How I Learn Languages" by Kató Lomb

I've been doing "autologues" for two weeks